The Circle J Guest Ranch is proud to introduce the Circle J Cafe’
Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner every weekend.
Friday evening complementary snack: We know you’ve worked hard all week. You’ve planned a great get away to the Circle J Guest Ranch, but still have to pack, get yourself and your partner ready and make the drive. The last thing you need to think about is getting dinner together too. No worries! We’ll keep a pot of something hot on the stove for you. It may be a taco plate this week, perhaps a hot bowl of spicy home made chili, or sloppy joe sandwiches. Just ask what’s on menu when you check-in, and we’ll fix you a plate. It’s on the house!
- Two Egg special: 2 eggs prepared just the way you like them with your choice of sausage, ham or bacon, served with toast and juice. $7
- Three Egg Omelette: Made to order. Ingredients may include: ham, bacon, sausage, cheddar, feta, spinach, grilled onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and more. $8
- Breakfast Sandwich: Egg, meat, and cheese on toasted roll or English muffin $8
- Eggs Benedict: Toasted English muffin, with a round of seared ham, 2 perfectly poached eggs, and topped with fresh home made hollandaise. $9
- 9″ Belt buster Belgian: A huge Belgian Waffle, crisp on the outside, light and fluffy inside topped with you choice of ingredients. Choose from: Butter, syrup, jam, fresh fruit, whipped cream, and/or chopped nuts. $7
- Quiche of the day: We start home made light and flaky pie crust, fresh cream, eggs, and a blend of cheeses, than add choice meats and veggies to achieve a savory pie that is sure to make you smile. $6
Please note that menu items may change week to week. Not all items are offered at all times.
- Cheeseburger: 1/4 lb. patty of 100% beef on toasted roll with your choice of lettuce, tomato, onion (sliced or grilled), pickles, cheddar, Swiss, or pepper jack and special sauce. $6
- Deli meat sandwich: 4 oz. of your choice of fresh deli meats roast beef, black forest ham, smoked turkey (or what ever looks good at the deli counter that week), add lettuce, tomatoes, spinach, onions (thin sliced or grilled), on toasted kaiser or ciabatta roll. $7
- Dagwood Deluxe: 6oz. of you choice of meats, bacon, fresh greens, tomatoes, onions, pickles, and cheese with spiced aioli on a toasted mini hoagie, kaiser, or ciabatta roll. $8
Other items may appear on the menu from time to time. Special orders welcome. If we have the ingredients, we’ll do what we can. We aim to please!
(Served Saturday evening & Sunday evening of most three day holiday weekends)
On Saturday evenings we offer a fixed menu/fixed price dinner. Depending on the weekend, we’ll have one, two or even three main course items, one or two starches to choose from, and one to three veggie sides. There’s almost always a freshly prepare desert to finish if you still have the room.
The price depends on the menu, is usually $10 a plate, but never more than $15.