We are an inclusive establishment. The Circle J Guest Ranch celebrates diversity and strives to provide a safe relaxing, and enjoyable retreat to all free thinking/open minded adults. Our patrons come for a wide variety of paths; young, old, straight, gay, male, female, married, single, or otherwise. We aspire to provide a safe haven where ones’ differences and individuality are not only embraced, but celebrated. We only ask that guests show respect to one another, the land, and themselves.
Respect Our Guests
- Please respect social distancing during the COVID 19 pandemic. (please maintain a six foot space between yourself and other guests except by mutual consent).
- Please be respectful and mindful of your fellow guests.
- Please respect others’ personal space and privacy.
- Please keep pets under control so they are not disruptive to other guests, their pets, or the livestock.
- Please park only in designated areas, and remain on designated roadways and paths.
- Please refrain from taking pictures of other guests without their explicit and direct permission.
- Please wear appropriate clothing at all times.
Respect the Land
- Please leave with what you brought; a dumpster and other trash receptacles are located around the property to dispose of your waste.
- Please refrain from littering; we do allow our guests to smoke, but ask that all cigarette butts find their way to the proper ash tray or trash bin.
- Please utilize the restroom facilities. Our shower house has 3 private stalls, and a port a potty is located near the campfire area for your convenience. The shower house is Unisex and your respectful behavior is expected.
- Please avoid bringing glass containers when possible. Trash receptacles are available, as are recycling for Aluminum.
- Please enjoy the beautiful vegetation around the property, and leave it behind for the next guest to enjoy as well.
- Please admire the beauty of our animals, both domestic and wild. However, we do ask that your refrain from offering food or treats to them. Many of our pets and livestock have special dietary needs; not only can people food be bad for them, feeding also encourages begging, which we try to discourage.
- Please maintain appropriate speeds when in your vehicle. We recommend a maximum speed of 15 MPH on all ranch roadways.
- Our horses are used for Therapeutic purposes, often with Clients who suffer from physical, emotional, or developmental disabilities. Please respect the privacy of these sessions, and refrain from approaching or attempting to watching such activities.
- Hand feeding the horses can create behaviors that carry into a Therapeutic setting, and could pose a safety hazard for Clients. For this reason, we ask that you are particularly mindful and refrain from offering treats or snacks of any kind, including carrots, apples, or the like.
Respect Our Neighbors
We ask that all guests of the Circle J Guest Ranch be respectful of our neighbors. Please bear in mind, that noise travels, and be aware of this during your stay. Excessive noise, and offensive behaviors are not permitted. We ask that everyone be considerate of our neighbors and local residents, who must maintain their own personal schedules and lives.
- Please drink responsibly during your stay.
- Please take care of yourself while with us; leave your stress behind and fully enjoy your surroundings.
- Please be aware of your own personal limitations with any recreational activity. Use proper equipment, and know when to take a break.
- Please refrain from use or possession of illegal, or illicit substances.
- Please be aware that no Lifeguard is on duty. Swim at your own risk.
- Please wear appropriate footwear. We recommend boots or other closed shoes.
- Please keep your personal safety in mind at all times, and remain aware of your environment, including any changes in the immediate weather.
- Please allow yourself to have fun!